Last night as I was reading through some other blogs I just realize that I never did post an August monthly challenge. I don’t know why, but I just forgot to do so. So I thought I would put forward a few challenges for the month, particularly because the school year has started and I have to get back into a bit of regular routine:
- Work out at least three times during the week. This is a goal because I like to workout in the morning, but I teach early at least two times a week so that might impede my ability to get up (I would have to get up at 4:30 to work-out everyday)
- Finish 1/2 of an article for a conference coming up in November.
- Begin to reduce our food bills per month. We have been pretty consistent with the amount we spend on food per month. In fact, it averages about $1300 per month (yes I know way too much). Now some of that was skewed because we went out a lot when we were on vacation a bit ago and Mrs. ROB was on vacation over the last two weeks. My goal is to get it down to shave at least $100 off our September food bill and go down from there.
- Work on the blog a bit. I want to try to improve the look of the blog. Maybe create a different page or outlook for the blog.
- Try to not to eat after 9pm. Mrs. ROB and I have a habit of eating really late. And one of the problems I have is that I overeat. It is one of the main reasons that my dieting fight has been inconsistent at best. So I have to start changing my eating habits. Part of that is eating at regular times. Not that 9pm is a regular time, but it is a start.